JAN 23, 2023
Goodbye & Thanks
Bear Paw Outfitting Co. Ltd. has been a very successful business started many years ago by my husband Scott Taylor. Scott was 52 when he passed away on March 15th, 2016 of a sudden massive heart attack. Although my hopes for the Taylor family to continue to operate Bear Paw didn’t materialize, my staff helped me in moving forward and coming to grips with the loss of Scott.
Now, almost 7 years later, and after much thought and consideration, I have decided to close Bear Paw Outfitting to attend to what is most important to me: My Family. All the allocations have been sold and I will no longer be operating as an outfitter.
I wish to take this opportunity to express my sincere Thanks to:
- My Clients – Many have arrived as strangers and left as friends. I truly value you.
- My Staff – Without you, none of this would have been possible. It’s just not possible to list all of you throughout the years, but I hope you know who you are and how much I have appreciated you.
- Landowners – Allowing my guides access to your properties has been monumental in our successful hunting. Thank you so very much.
- Wildlife Officer Dave Barrett - Thank you for allowing me to call and ask the questions that no one wants to admit they ever had to ask.
- APOS Cathy Wiltsie – Thank you for your help when Scott passed and all the questions since.
- My Family & Friends – Your support throughout these years has and always will be greatly appreciated.
In closing, the video attached is my favorite video of Scott and one of how I wish to remember him. I hope you enjoy it and it brings to mind many happy memories of him. Scott’s ability to tell stories and make people laugh was something no one could ever replace.
Again, thank you to everyone. Know that you were and are cherished. May you create many more memorable hunting memories, and live life. It is short.