|Trophy Whitetail||9-Day Hunt||$7 500||$500||5%||$8 400 USD|
|Trophy Mule Deer||9-Day Hunt||$8 500||$500||5%||$9 450 USD|
|Archery Mule Deer||9-Day Hunt||$7 500||$500||5%||$8 400 USD|
|Black Bear||6-Day Hunt||$4 200||$350||5%||$4 778 USD|
|Moose||9 Day-Hunt||$6 500||$500||5%||$7 350 USD|
|Trophy Elk||9-Day Hunt||$6 500||$500||5%||$7 350 USD|
|Wolf||6-Day Hunt||$4 000||$50||5%||$4 253 USD|
Terms & Conditions
If you book in the year you intend to hunt (e.g. booking in May to hunt in November) the following applies:
- A 33% deposit is required to secure a spot.
- Another 33% is to be paid within 60 days of your hunt.
- A Remaining 33% is to be paid upon arrival at the lodge.
- The final payment must be cash, certified cheque or money order. No personal cheques will be accepted. We are not set up to accept credit cards.
If you book your hunt more than 1 year in advance the following applies:
- $1000 USD deposit is required to secure your spot.
- You will receive additional billing to bring your deposit up to 33% in October of the year prior to your hunt booked.
- The rest follows the schedule as mentioned above.
All deposits are non‐refundable but can be credited to another client at Bearpaws' discretion.
The total costs of the hunt are fixed. There are no refunds if the hunter tags out early or leaves for any reason.
Cost of the hunt includes:
- Pick up at Peace River airport.
- All transportation during hunt.
- Guiding service for duration of hunt.
- Food & accommodation.
- Field dressing, skinning, quartering & caping of your trophy.
- Pre‐purchasing of licences & permits.
Cost of the hunt excludes:
- Licence, tax & trophy fees (depending upon the species hunted).
- Shipping, crating & handling of trophy.
- Taxidermy (we can provide taxidermy services at an additional cost).